Xiaomi Mi TV 4S 65 Inch Smart Android Television [4K Ultra HD Display | Xiaomi TV | HDR10+ | Cinematic Sound | Global Version(English) | Google Service | Google Play | Google Assistant | Youtube]
Looking for a smart tv to fit right into your living room? Choose Xiaomi 4S Mi TV 4K Ultra Smart Android TV that comes in 65 inches of wide TV watching experience. Xiaomi 4S Mi TV comes with Netflix and Prime Videos that are officially approved and recognized globally. Indulge in a seamless smart TV experience with Xiaomi Android TV today. View your favourite TV shows on an ultra-HD 4K smart tv display that uncovers every detail with vivid colours and enhanced brightness on the Xiaomi smart TV. The ultimate Xiaomi smart TV comes with a 64-bit quad-core processor, 2GB RAM, and 16GB storage for a smooth smart TV experience, right in your comfort zone. Amaze your vision with powerful 3840 x 2160 pixels smart tv resolution with 178-degree viewing angles.
- Global Version: Officially approved by Netflix & Prime Videos
- Ultra HD 4K Display: Uncover every detail with vivid colors and enhanced brightness on the screen.
- 64-bit quad-core processor, 2GB RAM + 16GB Storage
- 3840 x 2160 Pixels Resolution with 178-degree viewing angles
- Powerful 20W Stereo Speakers: Louder and clearer sound quality.
- Built-in WiFi and Ethernet: It Supports 2.4G & 5G WiFi and 100Mbps Ethernet to make the internet connection faster and more stable.
- Bluetooth 4.2: Enable to connect devices that contain Bluetooth such as keyboard, remote, speaker, and more.
- Control TV with Your Phone: It will work with supported Android phones to control TV and even can use for screen mirroring.
- Included 3 HDMI 2.0 Ports, 3 USB Ports
Model: LED Smart TV 4S
Operating System: Android 9
Audio Jack: 3.5mm Audio Power: 10W x 2
Earphone Out: 1
HDMI: 3 (1 contain ARC)s)
Video decoder: MPEG1/2/4，REAL，H.264
Video Processor: Mali 470 MP3
Audio decoder: Stereo, DTS
Supported media formats: RM, FLV, MOV, AVI, MKV, TS, MP4, H.263, H.264, H.265, MPEG1 / 2/4, DVB-T2+C / DVB-S2
What’s in the Box?